There is a way but that works widout the cd, but will work if and only if the administer password is not set:
2. turn off the pwr supply to system.
3. start system again.
4. it now prompts you to start windows normally or in safe mode. select safe mode and boot.
5. you will get login screen wid all the users and an administrator a/c.
6. click admin a/c, log in.
7. if windows are not displayed, type "explorer.exe" in the command prompt and you get the explorer runnnin.
8. go to control panel>>users, and now u can change or remove ne user's password.
9. restart, and enjoy....:)